Yesterday, I received a call from our social worker about a little boy (1 week old) from Texas up for adoption. We had to make a quick decision about whether we wanted to put our names in for the adoption because of the nature surrounding his adoption. We originally said no because of finances. However, we received a second call today involving this boy and we are again praying. They need a family for this boy badly and so our decision has to be quick. So, I'm not sure how many of you read our blog but if those of you who do would pray that God would provide us with the correct decision, we would appreciate that.
In other news, God came through with our money needed for the home study! I don't know why I doubt him, but I did.
Off for now, please pray. I'll update when I can.